Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Snow Bunny?




I know I write a lot about how surprised I am by the snow up here, but come on - snow the day before Easter - when Easter is at the END of April?!?  

We were watching WEEDS Season 6 last night, courtesy of Netflix, when I decided to let the dogs out and opened the door to 3 inches of snow.

I see the culprit.

Who left those eggs?














We woke up in the morning and a wet, heavy snow covered the ground and weighed so heavily on the trees' branches that many had bent completely over. Asher and I went for a walk to assess the damage, but he was more interested in shore patrol.
The Easter Duck?
Eventually, we got to the driveway. I could have sworn it was dry and clear yesterday. Now, it looks like it did for most of the winter.

 Well, a walk in the snow, perhaps the last walk in the snow for the year, was nice, but we've got an Easter Egg Hunt to go to.  Sorry, no dogs allowed at this one.

Gracie - Easter 2010 in Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment