Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to Prepare for the Super Bowl



Send your Packer jersey to the dry cleaner and polish up your cheese head; the Super Bowl is coming up on February 6. I think I am accurate in writing that no one in our house, aside from Mr. French, is really prepared for the Packers to play in the Super Bowl. After an okay season and entering the playoffs seeded 6th, we welcomed the opportunity to watch an extra post season game, but didn't think much past that. Even when the Packers defeated the Eagles, I don't think it registered that they might go all the way. We should have listened to Mr. French's yowls.

"Listen, I'm from Las Vegas
and I'm betting on the Packers."

We have less than two short weeks to prepare for the Big Game. We have to decide where to watch the game, what to wear while we're watching the game and most importantly, what to eat and drink. In the days ahead I'll keep you informed on our preparations and decisions. Mr. French got a head start; I'm still looking for my cheese head.

"I've got my cheese head."

No comments:

Post a Comment